You can check for UAE travel ban status Online via Dubai Police app/website and Estafer for free through Emirates number or UID.
The Abu Dhabi Judicial Department enables the residents of Abu Dhabi to check any pending lawsuits or claims against them through their fairly new service called Estafer Service. The Estafser service is an online service that gives valuable insight into any legal actions against an Abu Dhabi resident that he/she might not be aware of.
Similarly, the Estafser Service can help one know about any kind of Travel ban imposed on him/her. The Travel Ban can be imposed due to some outstanding loan or credit card payments. No matter the reason, in this article we will talk about how you can check your eligibility to travel using the Estafser service.
Check the travel ban status online in Dubai with Passport
Check if you have UAE travel ban due to financial cases through Dubai Police app using your Emirates ID card number online.
This service is free of cost and is open 24/7, follow the 6 steps listed below to check:
- Visit, Dubai Police Website at https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/.
- Then, click on “Service” from the header menu.
- Now, choose “Criminal Status of Financial Cases” from the page.
- Click the “Access Service” option from the top-left corner.
- Enter your Emirates ID card number and Solve Captcha.
- Finally, click on Search.
Duabi Police Contact Details
- Call center: 901
- Email: [email protected]
- Live chat: App and website
- Address: P.O. Box 1493 Dubai- United Arab Emirates
Check the Travel Ban Status with UID online in Abu Dhabi
Residents of Abu Dhabi can check their travel ban status via their UID online through The Judicial Department’s online service called ‘Estafser’.
Follow the 4 simple steps listed below to check if you have travel ban:
- Go to the website of Abu Dhabi Judicial Department or ADJD for short, through this link.
- Once there, simply fill out your UID(Unified Number) and solve the captcha,
- Hit the “Search” button
- On the next page, the Estafser service will display any travel bans that might have been imposed in your name.
Abu Dhabi Judicial Department Contact Details
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +971 2 651 2222
- Whatsapp and Call: 600 599 799
Now you can know if you are banned from traveling, the reason behind the ban, and some steps you can take to resolve your ban enabling you to pre-plan your travels and not have a headache at the airport.
Altrernative ways to check Travel ban status in UAE
Apart from Dubai Police website and Estafser you can also check travel ban via the following ways:
- Dubai Police Station: Residents can visit Dubai Police Station in person during office hours (07:30 am – 10:00 pm) to check if any financial case has been filed against them.
- Lawyers: It is best to hire a lawyer if there is a possibility of the travel ban to conduct a detailed check, to avoid future troubles.
Reasons for travel ban in UAE
Travel Ban in the United Arab Emirates is imposed for different reasons including legal, financial, security, health, and many more.
Check out the table below to see common reasons for Travel Ban in the UAE:
|UAE Travel Ban Reasons
|Individuals under investigation for a crime may be banned from traveling.
|Immigration Law Violation
|Those violating immigration laws, such as entering illegally or overstaying a visa, may face a travel ban.
|UAE may prevent you from traveling or entering if you have any unpaid debts to encourage settlement.
|Travel bans may apply in ongoing rent disputes to ensure resolution before allowing individuals to leave.
|Working without a Valid Work Permit
|Individuals working without a valid work permit may face a travel ban to address labor law violations.
|Overstaying on the Visa
|Overstaying on a visa can result in a travel ban to address immigration violations and ensure compliance.
|Leaving Without Notifying Employer and Canceling Work Permit
|Employees leaving without notifying employers or canceling work permits may face travel restrictions to enforce proper procedures.
|Travel bans may be implemented for individuals perceived as threats to national security, restricting their movement.
|During a global disease outbreak, travel bans may be enforced to prevent infection spread and ensure adherence to health protocols.
|Individuals with unsettled legal matters, such as pending court cases or disputes, may be prohibited from traveling until resolution.
Before you go…
I hope you found what you were looking for and do not need to visit other sites for same questions. And if there are some unanswered questions left then check out our frequently asked section for more answers.
Also, we have listed few related article below which you may find helpful:
- Check UID Online: Easy Steps to check your UAE’s Unified Identity Number
- Emirates ID Online: check your emirates id number online
- Check the Grace Period in UAE if you have an Expired Visa
What might be the reason for my travel ban?
There are a variety of reasons for having a travel ban some of them are Visa Overstay, late or no rent payment, criminal charges, and so forth.
How long will the UAE travel ban last?
This is based on the reason that you are banned, usually, it lasts for months and even years. But some harsh bans might last for a lifetime as well.