After the long process of applying for a UAE Visa, it can be stressful waiting for the results and finding out if your visa got accepted or not. On average, UAE Visa processing can take up to 3 or 4 days.
Luckily for you, in this article, we will guide you on how you can check your current visa application status in just a few simple clicks.
What is a UAE Visa? How much does it cost?
A UAE visa is an official document that allows you to enter and stay in the United Arab Emirates for a specific time. There are various kinds of Visas available such as Tourist Visa, Residence Visas and Student Visas. The costs vary depending on the type of visa you are getting.
For example, a single entry 60-day tourist visa costs AED249 whereas a 10-year Residence Visa can cost AED 4,800.
UAE Visa Status Codes Explained
- Received – Your Visa Application has been received and is going through initial checking
- Under Processing – Your Visa Application is under Review
- Issued – Your Visa Application has been approved and you are now able to travel to UAE
- Rejected – Your Visa Application has been denied
Steps to Check UAE Visa Application
- Go to the Official ICP eservices Website.
- Select the “Passport Information” and select “Visa” as the type.
- Fill up the form with your passport number, passport expiry date and nationality.
- After correctly filling out the form. Complete the human verification captcha.
- Click on the Search option and you will see your Current Visa Application Status.
Steps to Check UAE Visa Application in Person
- Gather all your Document such as passport visa application details and personal information.
- Visit the nearest UAE Embassy in your Area.
- Ask the Immigration Officer that you would like to track your Application Status
- Provide the Officer with your relevant Information and documents. The officer then will track your application for you.
My UAE Visa has been rejected? What can I do?
According to data, 10% of all UAE visa applicants are rejected due to Incorrect Information and Issues with Bank Statement. Other reasons may be invalid photo, security reasons or past records. Fortunately, you can reapply if your Visa gets rejected. However, it is advised that if your visa is getting sponsored by an employer then it is better if he visits the UAE immigration office and learn about the reason for rejection first.
It is also a good idea to visit a good, reputable visa application center near you if you think that there was some problem with your Application Information.
Conclusion: Checking your UAE visa Application is a fairly easy process if done correctly. For checking visa status online all you need is your passport. If your Visa gets rejected, then you can review the mistakes and re-apply.
Explore additional UAE Content and how you can apply for Emirates ID.